Pride’s Party: Community over Cancer
June 1 @ 7:00 pm - June 2 @ 3:00 am
In an effort to bring our community together, Live Proud Vodka & Pure Eatery are joining forces to support the Megan S. Ott Foundation and its mission.
We are very excited to be hosting this inaugural Pride’s Party: Community Over Cancer event at the 416 Wabash Event Center.
Checkout the line-up!
• Mixology contest at 8pm with some very familiar faces from around the community including:
• Live performance by the 31Svn Street Dance Crew at 8:45pm
• Silent Auction and Raffle
• Live music
• Food Trucks
• Dannon Schroeder w/ Circadian Fine Arts performing LIVE art.
• VIP food and drinks provided
So we invite you to join us and come together as a community, and show that despite the differences amongst all of us, whether it’s beliefs, gender, or even who we choose to love…that as a community, we can still come together during some of the most difficult of times.
The proceeds from the event will benefit the Megan S. Ott Foundation. If you would like more information on the Megan S. Ott Foundation and their work throughout the community, please visit their website at www.megansottfoundation.org